The sound ecology: the 5R rule
It's an infographic of the GoodPlanet foundation (🇫🇷):
Sorry, it's in French; some explanations below the picture.
Explanations of the 5R:
- ❌ Refuse: say no to what we don't need
- 📉 Reduce: only buy the needed quantities
- ♻ Reuse: avoid buying new things and prefer second-hand items
- 🌍 Return to earth: compost the organic matters
- ♻ Recycle: last option if none of the other is available
I found this very relevant. The best energy is the one we don't produce. It really suits the Zero Waste process I currently try to adopt. There is only the compost I don't do yet, but I am willing to do it soon. 🙂
Be the first to comment on this post.